Below is what I really should have been working on. This is the beginnings of Zana\’s 21st quilt but I\’m having difficulty getting these Dresden Plates right. I used the English paper piecing method because I like doing patchwork by hand – mostly because I can take it anywhere and stitch whenever – but it\’s harder to make the pieces come together in the middle and sit flat. I gave up in disgust a couple of months ago but I\’ve been on a roll with these cushions so I\’m picking the Dresdens up again so my poor daughter can get her present before she turns 22.
Just adding this one a few days later: